We're pleased to offer the following services at Bear Valley Animal Clinic:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the allowance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Surgical Laser: Our surgical laser promotes less pain, minimal bleeding, less swelling, and a faster recovery.
- Anesthesia: Our hospital utilizes the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital radiology equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We offer ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions, and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-hospital laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis, and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer microchip identification with HomeAgain Pet Services.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products, and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pets. We carry a full line of prescription diets. We also offer a convenient on line pharmacy with home delivery.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: Our hospital can develop a program for the specific needs of your pet and your particular environment.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for every stage of life including our prescription diets.
- Behavioral Counseling: Our hospital can provide advice regarding the correction of such problems as chewing, digging, excessive barking, spraying and house soiling, and aggression.
- Boarding: Our hospital provides pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarding pets will receive personal attention and care from our staff, as well as strict attention to any care details provided by the owner. Pets may be picked up and dropped off during normal business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Bathing: Therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Care: Our hospital provides emergency treatment of patients during our normal business hours. Please call our main telephone number for after-hour emergency options.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible, it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments.
If your emergency falls outside normal business hours, please Click Here for Clinic Options.
At Bear Valley Animal Clinic,our doctors can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Bear Valley Animal Clinic accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Bear Valley Animal Clinic offers discounted services to local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.